Globe valves are used for regulation of flow in a pipe line.
Alligator has a wide assortment of globe valves.
• Fixed disc, for basic shut-off applications.
• Screw down non-return disc (SDNR), is a check valve with a manual shut off option, The SDNR disc is available with (DIN) or without (JIS) a spring, to give more options in terms of function and mounting positions.
• To meet the high demands of marine applications, we offer globe valves in a variety of materials. Our main material groups are:
• Our globe valves are available with threaded or flanged connections.
• We keep stock of the globe valves according to the JIS and DIN standard.
Gate valves with a sliding wedge are used for shut-off applications onboard.
• The design of the gate valves and the large opening, gives a very low pressure drop.
• We offer our gate valves in a variety of materials. Our main groups are iron, bronze, brass and steel.
• Our gate valves are available with threaded connections or with flanges, and with rising or non-rising stem. Non-rising stems are used for installation in areas with limited space and some are equipped with a visual indicator showing the position of the wedge.
There are no Items.
There are no Items that match your filter.
Clear the filter to see all Items.