Storm valves are self-closing valves typically used for discharge of sanitary pipe lines, grey water and septic tanks.
• Storm valves are self-closing and normally placed shipside.
• Important for a shipside application is a non-return function, allowing the media to be discharged but at the same time preventing seawater entering the system.
• A valve placed shipside is normally ordered and delivered with a class certification. We offer an ABS certificate. Material is always Cast Steel.
• We offer storm valves in a straight type or in an angle type.
• It is always possible to close a storm valve manually.
There are no Items.
There are no Items that match your filter.
Clear the filter to see all Items.